Nalini Venkatasubramanian is a Professor of Computer Science in the Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Sciences at the University of California, Irvine. Professor Venkatasubramanian’s is interested in Composable Middleware for Open Distributed Systems, Resource Management in Open Distributed Systems, Distributed Multimedia, Networks, Concurrency, Quality of Service Specification and Enforcement, Quality of Service and Economic Theories, Performance Evaluation, as well as Digital Dance and Choreography. Her research focuses on enabling effective management and utilization of resources in the evolving global information infrastructure. Venkatasubramanian areas of research include:
- concurrent/distributed systems
- reflective and adaptive middleware
- Internet-of-things, cyber-physical systems, smart resilient communities
- middleware for pervasive and mobile computing environments
- multimedia systems and applications
- formal reasoning of distributed systems
For more information on Professor Venkatasubramanian, please click here.